CAVALIADA Tour is the largest series of indoor equestrian competitions in Poland, taking place this season in Warsaw, Poznań, Sopot and Kraków. Unique on a national scale is the fact that representatives of four equestrian competitions: show jumping, driving, dressage and eventing meet in one place and time.
In addition to the 12 classes of international show jumping competitions, on each day, fans will be able to watch other equestrian competitions, spectacular entertainment competitions and shows. In addition, the Equestrian Equipment and Accessories Fair, food outlets and a children's zone were prepared for visitors.
– CAVALIADA is a popular equestrian event that continues to attract thousands of people. Among them, apart from lovers of horses and equestrian sports, there are families with children and young people who want to spend their free time in an interesting way. The date of CAVALIADA in Sopot falls on the winter holidays of several provinces and, just like last year, we expect that many people will choose this direction to spend time at the Polish seaside, and at the same time have fun with us in the ERGO ARENA stands. Last year, this event was organised in the Tri-City for the first time and attracted over 10,000 people. This year, the interest is even greater – says Jakub Patelka, Director of CAVALIADA Tour.
Each day in the program is filled from the morning until late in the evening. The most popular and spectacular competitions take place in the afternoons and evenings. Each day has its special points, and their highest accumulation is on Saturday.
The most popular points of the program are:
– Speed Masters – show jumping competition with 140 cm obstacles. This is the first qualifying round for the Sunday's Grand Prix, beginning at 5 p.m.
– Shows – Blanka Satora Horse Show, Sulki, beginning at 7:25 p.m.
– CAVALIADA Driving Tour – a four-in-hand driving competition, included in the Polish Indoor Cup in Four-in-Hand Driving, beginning at 8:45 p.m.
– Big Round – show jumping competition with 145 cm obstacles, included in the ranking of the International Equestrian Federation and the CAVALIADA Tour ranking, beginning at 3:10 p.m.
– Eventing – a competition with cross obstacles, included in the Polish Indoor Eventing Cup and TRAF Eventing Tour, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
– The Power of the Jump – breaking the record in jumping over the wall, beginning at 9:00 p.m.
– CAVALIADA Driving Tour – the second four-horse driving competition, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
– Shows – Blanka Satora Horse Show, Sandra Sysojeva, Apolinarski Group, beginning at 6:45 p.m.
– CAVALIADA Future relay – a team competition in which children on ponies and adult stars are divided into teams competing in a relay race. An adult competitor covers it by car, beginning at 8:00 p.m.
– Speed & Music – speed competition in jumping over 135 cm high obstacles, beginning at 9:20 p.m.
– PKO Bank Polski Grand Prix – the most important and prestigious competition of the event open only to those competitors who qualify on the first or second day. Obstacles up to 145 cm, beginning at 12:15 p.m.
CAVALIADA Sopot is a sports event, therefore the hours of individual events depend on the course of the competition and the number of competitors. Before arrival, always check whether the program has not been modified. The main entrance is opened approximately 15 minutes before the start of the first competition.
Tickets and broadcast
Tickets for CAVALIADA Sopot 2023 are available via ToBilet.pl and ebilet.pl. Tickets will also be available at the box office.
Thursday – PLN 69
Friday – PLN 119
Saturday – PLN 169
Sunday – PLN 129
The organiser has also prepared an offer for VIP guests. Two types of tickets are available: VIP Grandstand and VIP Lounge. Each of them has access to a comfortable VIP Zone. The VIP lounge consists of 6-seat tables located right next to the main arena. This is the best place to watch CAVALIADA competitions. The price includes full catering service, access to the VIP Zone and car park. The price of the ticket to the VIP Grandstand includes access to the VIP Zone, car park and a place on a separate grandstand.
The CAVALIADA competition is also broadcast online. All competitions are broadcast on CAVALIADA TV. In addition to the competition, the broadcast features interviews with the winners of the competitions, leaders of the rankings, as well as conversations in the studio. For those who purchase a four-day pass, a 7-day VOD service will be available.
- individual day PLN 29.99
- pass PLN 89.99
The main sponsor of CAVALIADA is PKO Bank Polski, the strategic partner is Totalizator Sportowy SA, the host city is Sopot, and the partner is the National Support Centre for Agriculture.
Date: 2-5.02.2023, Venue: ERGO ARENA, event website: www.sopot.cavaliada.pl